Friday, March 7, 2014

I'll Take A Chance (Running Into Love #2) by Annalisa Nicole

 
 
   

4 Sensual & Sweet Stars
Gosh, when I need a book that will make my heart swell with good feelings I will pick up Annalisa Nicole. She is my go to author for feel good romance. Low on the angst but high on the emotions.

The closeness of family, the sweetness of romance and even some edge of your seat suspense. This story had it all. I love the different characters in the families depicted in this series. I just adored the love story and how it progressed. I get so tired of angsty reads sometimes. This book lifted my mood and left me smiling like silly sappy romantic.
I can't wait for more from this author.

 
TRIPLES with EMMA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...