Sunday, March 2, 2014

Until Lilly (Until #3) by Aurora Rose Reynolds



https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18781540-until-lilly


** ARC Provided by author for honest review **
 
Crystal never fails! She writes alphas like I need, like I want and I know going in that I'm going to be satisfied beyond reason. 
 
When I hear that another book is coming out this is me. 


There is something about these Mason boys that keeps me on the edge of my seat and I can't look away. I devour these books and want more, more, more. 
 
 
I loved Cash from the moment he was introduced and I knew that he had the biggest heart and the most loyal nature. I hated Jules with a passion and let's just say I'm pleased ...yes very very pleased with the outcome.
 
Can't have a book with a Mason brother without the sizzle. This one didn't lack in the heat department. Cash was more of patient lover but when he got in the mood , well he just took what he wanted in true Mason fashion. 
 
The sweet and sassy Ashlynn and Jax just stole my heart. There is nothing like reading about couples with kids. I guess because I'm a mom and I just relate to these stories more than anything. 
Needless to say this is another favorite of 2014 for me and I can't wait for Nico's story. Something tells me his dark and brooding nature is gonna make him my favorite Mason of all. 
 
 
 
 
Thank you Crystal for another Mason-errific READ. 





TRIPLES with EMMA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...