Tuesday, March 25, 2014

BOMB: A Day in the Life of Spencer Shrike (Rook and Ronin Spinoff) by J.A. Huss





I've loved Spencer Shrike since he was introduced in the Rook and Ronin series. I have always had a soft spot for tall hot tattoed dirty mouth men. (Who doesn't)..so yea I was really excited when this book came out. I had to hold off though because I knew and I was correct that when it ended I'd be foaming at the mouth for the next book.

Spencer and Veronica
ARE JUST SIMPLY



Like Sizzling, Scorching, Exploding and Incineration HOT
It's like my Kindle was vibrating every time they were on the page together. I could FEEL it and I could go on and on but all I can say now is I can't wait for

 
 
Whew!!
 
 

View all my reviews
TRIPLES with EMMA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...