Friday, October 24, 2014

Left Behind by Vi Keeland and Dylan Scott - @ViKeeland - #DylanScott



https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22438116-left-behind

 
 

 
This book took me on a very emotional journey. Nikki and Zack, gosh what can I say but how my heart goes out to them both. I am not going to give anything away about this amazing story. To understand the dynamic’s of their connection you’ll have to jump on the roller coaster that I just read and put your hands up in the air and ride all the way to the amazing and beautiful conclusion. 

A ride that will take you through the thrill of the first attraction and all the sweet moments.


 Then some terrifying twists and turns that will take the breath from your chest. 


This was one love story you had to feel and experience to fully grasp the beauty of it. I was enthralled and smitten. Just like Nikki and Zack were for each other. 


Vi Keeland has always stolen my heart in every book I’ve read of hers. Adding in Dylan Scott and we have a explosive and passionate duo who wrote one book that will stay with me for a very long time. 
I love young love and I love emotional love stories. There was the perfect balance of angst to happiness and I couldn’t put this down once I started. If you are a romance lover you’ll need to read this as soon as possible and remember ..your heart will not be the same when you are done.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...