Saturday, January 31, 2015

Risking it All (Crossing the Line #1) by Tessa Bailey @mstessabailey


https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22313677-risking-it-all?ac=1







Tessa you blow me away every time. Riskier Business started with Tessa Bailey' s signature bang. I love suspense that grabs me from the first chapter. Tessa never fails to suck me into her stories first, then she captures me with the romance. Bowen got my attention from the previous books and I love me a bad boy knocked on his knees by the love of a feisty heroine. This had all the elements of romance I adore. Suspense that kept me guessing and passion to burn the pages. Most of all I adored this love story for the fact it showed our pasts and circumstances don't show who we are inside. Bowen needed a home and someone to focus his intense brand of love on and Sera was the perfect innocent yet vibrant person to let him fill up with his explosive and passionate and so possessive devotion.



 I'm in romance bliss right now. Can't wait for Conner. Heck I just want more period.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...