Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Perfect Ruin (Unyielding #2) by Nashoda Rose @nashodarose


https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/21858430-perfect-ruin



In every Nashoda Rose book I go into it with this feeling of absolute anticipation. I already know it's going to draw every emotion that I am humanly able to feel and multiply it.
Kai was always one of the most mysterious characters Nashoda had created. I wasn't even sure if he was a good guy. The truth is he's not good.. But he's not bad either. What he is though, is complex and intense. He's loyal to those that are important to him and honestly no body could be important to him until London. Then London had life kick her in the face more than once. Raven came from the ashes and London was buried. Kai wouldn't give up and I was absolutely in tears of profound pain, anger, confusion and even understanding towards the end of London resurfacing into Kai's "Braveheart". She had bravery alright. Men would have broken and never recovered after the things this woman suffered. 

Kai was the passionate loving dominant man that always came for her..and saved her from the darkness while she completely gave him such light in return. 

I can't put into words how this author filled these pages with such destruction that would turn to beauty all in the same chapter. 


For each time she broke my heart she would show me such hope and to never give up. All of our favorite characters were such support and every moment of dialogue was important. 

I hung on every word. I simply didn't want it to end and yet I couldn't breathe at times because this couple had been through so much.
Kai was perfect I'm his own way but one thing for sure was that he gave his heart away to his Braveheart and never looked back. Absolutely no angst regarding their devotion to each other. I love Nashoda for that. 

Sigh.. The end for now but..
Connor, I need your story so bad because I feel this one's going to hurt.. And yet I know its going to hurt in the best way. .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...