Monday, August 7, 2017

The Knocked UP Plan by Lauren Blakely @LaurenBlakely3





 
Oh Lauren you slay me with your sexy banter, adorable characters and beautiful love stories. Every time I begin I feel this subtle shift in my heart like I'm visiting with a friend. I know I'll be swept away with blazing passion, giggling softly or laughing out loud from the quirky humor, or swooning with all the feels.. That's romance folks and that's what you'll get in
The Knocked up plan. 
<


This hero.. He's everything. Ryder.. Even his name is just perfect. This is why Nicole our heroine picks his swimmers as her baby batter. 



He's a good guy through and through. But with a counter offer things get hotter than hot and closer than close. These two can't fight that feeling and fall so hard.

 I recommend this read for anyone who needs a refreshing tale about love at its beginning, friendship and all the ups and downs of adding in agreements and a baby.. You'll be smiling and swooning the entire time. 
Most epic scene awaits.. Go dive in..








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...