Thursday, September 28, 2017

Racer (Real #7 ) by Katy Evans @AuthorKatyEvans

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/35121403-racer





It feels like ages since I fell in love with a hero by the name of Remington Tate. The one thing that stands true is this guy stole my heart and I've never been the same. My first real book review was for Racer's dad Remy and it changed so many things for me. To be able to spread my love of books, authors and everything beautiful about romance. When I heard Katy had decided to write Racer, I admit I kinda screamed a bit. 
 
I have loved every single installment in the Real series but nobody ever touched my love for Remy.
Racer again seduced my senses and touched my heart. Full of life and energy this sexy guy sped right past all my caution flags and really claimed into my heart to stay right there with his dad.
 
 Lana was perfect for Racer because she saw beyond the pretty package and felt his need for acceptance and love. Together they burned up my kindle and had me slowly reading so the story wouldn't end. Remy will always be my #PerfectHero #TopFav but Racer is right there sitting beside him. Katy has a way of just giving me those heroes who are loyal from first sight and so male that you feel the testosterone oozing on the pages.
 
 
 Racer is more than speed , he's passion, Beauty and energy that definitely won me over.
 



 I really hope Katy brings us back since Lana has 3 brothers and sassy Iris needs her alpha to claim her.
 
Amazing story, amazing hero. Hands down loved it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...