Monday, November 26, 2018

Until Cobi (Until Him #3) by Aurora Rose Reynolds @AuroraRoser








First of all I usually don't comment on covers because for me they aren't as important as what's inside. But for some reason Aurora picked the absolute best cover that portrayed the explosive personality of Cobi Mayson. Cobi took me back, all the way back to the days where  romance heroes were truly good men. , claiming and honoring their heroine all with the deepest loyalty and true depiction of love there is.


Cobi was just a good man. 

Hadley truly never stood a chance. There was just the right amount of hesitation on her part which sets us up for the pursuit and this author knows how to give a hero who goes after what he wants. 

I adored the cameos of my former favorites. I definitely loved all the sexy times.
This is authentic low angst ARR at its best.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...