Sunday, November 10, 2019

Veils (Killers #4) by Brynne Asher @BrynneAsher







Brynne says it best when she said Jarvis was a  deeply interesting character that so many people needed his story. What she doesn't know is I never believed for one second she could top my favorite Brynne Asher hero. Tony Carpino will be one of my top 5 book boyfriends forever. Yet he just got passed by Noah Jarvis and I'm not even sad. 

See I need to absolutely 100% believe in my heroes devotion and when an author can prove it on every page, well then they just have my heart. I am hooked and I can't deny that I lost sleep reading this book.
That says a lot because with my life I only get 4 to 5 hrs already. Noah Jarvis was just that mesmerising. He really seduced my senses. Yes I was totally convinced he's perfect hero material indeed. 

Grace is so full of life and love. Giving this girl a guy who'd stop time, space, bullets or anything , well , yea she deserves that like no other.

There's so many secrets, so many pages of pure magic here that I won't even give any details. I'll say  if you want romance that's a speeding bullet in slow motion.. Yea that's this story. These too took off fast like a rocket yet when it counted it slowed and if breathed and it's beautiful.
Because the details are everywhere in pure vivid color.




I can't leave out all my favorite characters. Brynne you add humor at the right times and the beauty that comes from friends and family it has a way of warming my soul. I even wanted to hug Harry again. 





Now.. I'm gonna get pushy.. I need a story asap...Maybe a bossy Brit and that special someone who showed a mysterious side and seems he's solid steel but sorta lives behind the scenes  a total enigma ? Kinda know who I'm talking about?

Right now. Pronto. Ok sorry..But I can't help it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...