Saturday, February 15, 2020

Bishop's Endgame by Katie Reus

y Add to Goodreads




The final installment in this sizzling romantic series was explosive and full of intriguing elements. From the moment that Ellis was mentioned in the first book I simply wanted that mystery solved and all of the answers as to who he was and why he left. Ellis exuded serious control and restraint. At first I didn't know how to feel about his meet up with Arianna. The secrets and danger ,the fear and distrust. Well this definitely wasn't your average meet cute. No this was raw and viscous. Underneath that danger there was a rapidly simmering inferno of volatility and passion for both. I was holding my breath waiting for the volcanic explosive passion to erupt. When it did ,boy oh boy.




I loved every nerve wracking page. But I adored the Sweet and satisfying conclusion. Katie does it again. Loyal heroes who always come through and courageous heroines who are not afraid of the ride.



View all my reviews

TRIPLES with

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...