Saturday, February 28, 2015

Halligan to My Axe (The Heroes of the Dixie Wardens MC #2) by Lani Lynn Vale @LaniLynnVale

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23362409-halligan-to-my-axe



Another sexy funny and emotional romance from my new favorite Lani Lynn Vale. This girl can write. I am so addicted to these characters. I feel like I know these people. Kettle was so full of life..energy. ..just so freaking vibrant. I loved Adeline for him. Kettle was like a force of nature with how he could be the calm of the storm then erupt like a Volcano. Adeline was the perfect balance to his overwhelming electric personality. I really adored these two. But more than that I loved the way Lani built a family for ever character in this bunch of bikers, firefighters and paramedics. There was a lot of suspense which kept me guessing. Heart breaking secrets of the past.. I was devastated over things that Kettle suffered through. A love so deep and strong rose from the ashes of his heart to burn bright and forever.. Adeline gave him back his hope. Lani.. I'm truly so happy to have found your amazing imagination.
E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...