Friday, February 6, 2015

Rough Justice (Sinner's Tribe Motorcycle Club #1) by Sarah Castille @sarah_castille





What an amazing ride this was!!. Total roller coaster. Jagger was so rough yet had such a beautiful heart..Even when he drove me crazy I still loved him. I really enjoyed the tough as nails Arriane. 
Vexy was the perfect street name for her. At times her stubborn attitude was over the top but honestly. . to be faced with the most heart breaking choice... to finally be free from a life she hated or to finally belong to someone. .willingly and still find that freedom. Just like the city was named Conundrum. . that is what Vexy was facing. 


Passion that was explosive. Dirty talking and pretty kinky too, this had everything. It  was just so freaking good. Heart pounding suspense and some pretty fiery twists that kept me on the edge of my seat. When I wasn't reading I was thinking about this book. It was that gripping. But more than the hard at times romance that wasn't flowers and candles ..no it was very a very spot on reflection of the gritty life of bikers and the women they love. Jagger had the intensity that took my breath away. 

but more than that, you had a tale of brotherhood and redemption along with the freedom to live life on their terms with honor and loyalty. A true MC romance winner. Sarah you are on fire. Cade, Zane and Banksy. I'm ready baby.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...