Monday, June 22, 2015

The Darkest Frost (Vol #1) by Tanya Holmes - @shesawriterth

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23156152-the-darkest-frost-vol-1-of-a-2-part-serial




This little story gave my mind quite the little road trip. This was a journey through magic and mystery, passion and chemistry. Secrets, oh so many secrets. I'm not a big fan of liars so it's hard to truly like characters that start everything off by lies. I know they had their reasons and I'm actually sympathetic more to Braeden then Deneive.  So already my romantic nature has been kicked in the teeth because I don't trust the love story at all. Yet, I'm warming..it's just slow.. I was in a perpetual stare of oh my gosh 
 
and wow
Did that really just happen?? 
 
From the beginning I was totally sucked into the mystery. Braeden and Deneive were drawn to each other in a very undeniable way. Totally HOT and AMAZING when they came together the first time. 
 
   I loved seeing Deneive knock down his walls. I hated the angst and the lies like I said they made me really sad. I couldn't stand his brother Xavier. Yes, I am usually the "Bad Boy Advocate" But well you'll have to read this baby to understand my pain.
 
 
 He made my skin itch in a really bad way. I wanted to push him off a cliff. To be honest I had quite a few moments of 
 
 
 and others where I wanted to scream and punch something or well SOMEONE!!! . For anybody who reads this book and that knows my comfort zone, they will be wondering how I survived it. It took massive faith in this author and some intense therapy sessions too. She's patient and she's kind an she might have slipped me a xanax or two in one of those cute little dancing Facebook emoticons. But for some reason I would fluctuate from swooning over Braeden to pissed of and doing this. 
 
 Tanya takes my little comfort zone and she shakes it. I feel like she is cackling in the background going 
 
 
"oh you think you know what you like? We'll see. "
So I pushed through and really am hopeful that the next installment fixes what's broken in my heart. Because right now I'm a mess. What's funny as my heart is so hoping for my Braeden and Denieve to get their HEA because when it wa
HOT 
 
and when it twas SWEET 
 
 
I loved it!!! 
 


As you can see Tanya can make you feel some pretty extreme emotions and keep you right there needing the conclusion. Because OMG that Cliffhanger was
#BiteMyNailsHARD
This is why I let her push me a little because the one thing that is true is she makes me feel.

http://amzn.to/1eQ3st6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...