Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Beautiful Life (Carpino, #2) by Brynne Asher


https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/24311575-beautiful-life




I'm hooked on this passionate cast of characters. 
 
The Carpinos love hard and fully. Tony was beyond amazing and I swooned every time he spoke. 
 

So many highlighted passages , its crazy. Leigh was brave even when she was broken because she refused to give up. 
 
Tony was the steel to her softness and brought back the beauty from the pain.
 

"I will always handle you with care,”
 
 I simply and floored by this authors talent and so thankful I discovered this amazing series. I'll be counting the days and minutes till her next installment. It's beyond refreshing to stumble upon a new author who knows what romance really is. Just amazing, really.
http://amzn.to/1TSc9C5

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome! Thanks a million, Nichole!

    Brynne Asher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so very welcome and I'm just so excited for what you will come up with next.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...