Sunday, July 12, 2015

Overflow (Carpino, #1) by Brynne Asher

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23311253-overflow



I'm so happy I went in blind on this. Sometimes the most beautiful gifts are the unexpected ones. I may have passed on this if I had known a few things but in all honesty I'm so very glad I didn't. I loved the writing style, the witty humorous banter and the sweetest sexy romance I've read in a while.




 Jude Ortiz has really captured my heart and proven to me that sometimes things just fall into place how they should and beauty can be found after pain. I was totally lost in this amazing read for hours and had moments of sheer happiness to times of extreme sadness to full on joy all over again. This author broke a mold for me, she busted past some boundaries and proved real love can't be denied. I am just in happy bliss. I feel like I've made friends. So yea now I'm diving right into Tony's book.
 
Thank you Brynne for such a beautiful story. You've definitely got a fan lady.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...