Friday, August 21, 2015

Another One Bites the Dust (Freebirds #3) by Lani Lynn Vale @LaniLynnVale




OK so I think I realize now why I absolutely love and adore Lani Lynn Vale's writing style. It's because it just seems so down to earth. From laugh out loud funny moments to sobbing emotional ups and downs. The fact is this author just gives me authentic stories with just enough fictional suspense that it sucks me in and keeps me there. Max and Payton couldn't have fit more perfectly together. I just really fell hard for this couple. Lani doesn't steep her stories in jealousy or other women drama. It's not necessary to make a love story work and this author knows it. Her heroes are loyal and they aren't afraid of falling and aren't afraid of family. I'm so hooked on this author I might need therapy. As of right now Lani holds the number one spot on my Safe author list. Suspense, sexy times and crazy family with authentic love stories. I simply just love it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...