Friday, October 2, 2015

Kill Shot (Code 11-KPD Swat #6) by Lani Lynn Vale @LaniLynnVale

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/25861706-kill-shot


Bennett and Lennox were crazy together but in the best of ways. Crazy passion and crazy humor with some pretty emotional moments I found had me in tears. Lani had quite a few differences in this story line and I noticed a slight change in her writing style. There was the same exciting suspense and mystery. A passionate love story between two stubborn yet interesting characters. Some side elements distracted me a little but wasn't too over the top. The flow just felt a little off for me as I simply don't find too much that bothers me about Lani Lynn Vale so when something like elements I don't read normally in my romance  pops up suddenly it takes me a moment to get back into the story line. Didn't take too long as this author wraps you in electric and sexy story line and the hours fly by. I adored every single moment with Reagan and Lennox getting to know each other.
I was very disappointed in Bennett though for a while. He did groveling well at least and I'm so glad they got a beautiful HEA. 


Now Michael's story is calling my name and Silas story has me in nervous fits..so totally gonna push my boundaries.  I just can't wait for more from Lani. So ready.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...