Friday, March 18, 2016

Lassoing the Virgin Mail Order Bride by Alexa Riley @_AlexaRiley

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/29494600-lassoing-the-virgin-mail-order-bride





I am a sucker for sexy cowboys and this one climbed to the top of my favorite shelf. I must've driven Melissa crazy while reading this one. My borderline stalkerish messenger posts were let's just say a little crazy.  

I went from laughing 
 Not even married and I’m already mad at the man.
 
to Swooning
 
 and sighing 
 
"I suspect I’d follow you to the end of the earth if it meant getting close to you.”
over and over again. 
 
Once she’s settled, I put my head next to hers and bury my face in her hair.
 She smells like fresh-cut apples and home. It’s the most wonderful thing I’ve ever
 smelled in my life, and as I drift off to sleep, I can feel the smile on my face.
She’s my home.
 
Anytime you want a sexy, sweet and satisfying read that isn't heavy on the stressful drama you can rest assured that this duo team will give you want you want. 
 
I adored Cash from the start even when he was nervous about bringing his mail order bride home he was just adorable because he wasn't arrogant or prideful.. The way he tells it like it is and isn't shy about claiming his bride just had me smiling. 
 
So many romantic moments and also some pretty laugh out loud ones too. I simply loved every second. I sure hope they give us more with these country loving characters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...