Friday, July 29, 2016

Perfect Rage (Unyielding #3) by Nashoda Rose @nashodarose

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23454928-perfect-rage




I have loved this authors work with all of my heart since I read With You and Torn From You in one sitting a couple years ago. From that moment I've eagerly awaited more from these characters. She made my wait easier by spinning off into different series but keeping her world connected. Each visit into a new story is like surfing the tallest most baddest wave or jumping off the highest cliff. Each extraordinary story takes you so high and you'll find crashing can be painful but without the pain and the broken pieces you'd not find the other side of whole and healed. 


Connor was always, always the man I wanted to know. To find this amazing hero, this brother to Georgie and brother to his men. He was built up so high in my mind I was afraid he'd never live up to my imagination. But not only did he surpass them but he captured my heart like no other hero of Nashoda has created yet. I think its fitting since his story really grew so deep and had so many layers. 

I loved that Alina was someone who got to see the true Connor before Vault. He needed a person that would love him before, during and after all of his pieces were whole again.. Just cracked a little but oh so amazing.

Portrait of sexual woman, bent in bed
 From their numbers to their passion this couple defined limitless love just like this Author portrayed.

 Portrait of sexual woman, bent in bed
 Connor was truly loyal and absolutely faithful in a way that you can hardly find anymore.


 Those that search high and low for #SafeRead romance will simply adore him.

Portrait of sexual woman, bent in bed

 Spanning over a decade this love wouldn't be beaten. These two would fight for their beauty, for their life and for themselves. 


“What I feel for her is limitless. There is no end to the love I have for her.”

Truly an epic love story.
As always there were secondary characters that added much needed balance for family support, humor and suspenseful moments. The relationship with Georgie and Connor always just seemed like the best example of sibling loyalty and love. 
 
 I closed my eyes and embraced my sister for the first time in over a decade. It was as if someone jammed a piece of me back in place as I held her. It was soiled and ripped, but the piece was my little sister.

The bonds in this cast of character were stretched far and wide but never broken. These people seem so real to me and I almost feel sad when each story ends. 


 On one final note...  I will forever remember an animal stole the show.

 Rocket the goat.. I love you.


 
#SafeRead #OneClickNow 
#Epic #PerfectHero #Safe #autoread



https://www.amazon.com/Perfect-Rage-Unyielding-Book-3-ebook/dp/B01J1S7XV0/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1469797746&sr=1-2&keywords=Perfect+Rage#navbar
Copy Provided by Author for Honest Review 
Teasers provided by Tour Host

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...