Thursday, October 19, 2017

Seven Year Itch (Passion, Vows, and Babies) by Sarah Curtis


https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/36313900-seven-year-itch









Omg what a freaking knuckle biting ride!
🔥🌟✨
On every page I was on the edge of my seat. I felt every kind of emotion. One moment I was angry and then I'm shocked. Then I'm swooning and I've got sappy tears.



I really needed a Zyprexa, seroquel, Xanax cocktail because seriously even the psychotic voices were confused.


One moment angry then Bam 🔥🔥🔥
One simple neck nuzzle and I'm heated up for a whole different reason. 
 

Garrett, oh boy I could kiss you and kill you for everything you did.

 
Sarah you are some kind of sneaky that's for sure.

Bravo


♥️💞♥️💞♥️💞


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for taking the time to read and review <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...