Friday, November 17, 2017

Cherish Hard (Hard Play #1) by Nalini Singh @NaliniSingh





https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/36390029-cherish-hard



It's been a while since I lost myself in a Nalini Singh book. I'll need to rectify after being blown away by this gem I dove into.
 
Sailor was a book hero that is everything I'm looking for. He's first of all totally loyal to everyone he cares about. He's strong, capable and dependable. He's sexy like you can't even imagine.. 



Isa was sucked in by his intense magnetism and these two danced an inevitable waltz that took them to the most precious hea you'd ever want.

There were way more than one love connection going on.  There's all the family members on both sides. So many personalities and various depths of familial conflict and unwavering support. The Dragon, Jacqueline, well I'm not sure what to think. She was someone I really couldn't understand. But by the end she grew a bit and it all worked out. 
Isa was truly one amazing heroine and Sailor cherished her exactly like she deserved.
What I loved SO MUCH was that Sailor's brother Gabriel is the hero in 
Rock Hard
 See My Review HERE
and if you haven't read that book 
YOU NEED TO NOW!
I really plan on moving more of this authors books up my tbr. Especially if they have loyal heroes with low drama.
Wonderful romantic and sexy read.


#SafeRead #PerfectHero



https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073D9PX2R/ref=x_gr_w_bb?ie=UTF8&tag=x_gr_w_bb-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B073D9PX2R&SubscriptionId=1MGPYB6YW3HWK55XCGG2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...