Saturday, November 4, 2017

Eternal (Carolina Beach #2) by Cecy Robson @cecyrobson






Life's been crazy this week. I had to push this book back because I knew when I start a Cecy Robson book I don't put it down. She sucks me in from the first page till the last. Oh my goodness Landon is everything you'd ever want in a hero. He's just broken enough with past betrayal that he's holding back mentally but physically and emotionally he grabbed hold of Luci from that first night. While he fought with his mind, his heart knew better. I connected with Luci a lot. My childhood was hard. I really felt so much for her situation. Landon didn't want to accept that what he felt for her in one weekend was more than he felt in years with his ex. It took time but his heart was truly melting and his mind caught up with his heart just in time.


I'd have never been able to finish this if he'd have pushed her away but while his mind was being unfair and stupid, his body, soul and heart never let Luci far from reach. He truly let out all of what he felt right when it counted the most.


What I loved was how these two really took a passionate start and began a beautiful friendship that blossoms into a soul deep love.



Cecy has a way with passion and sexual tension that ramps up your reading experience to a whole different level.


I loved every sexy second. I adored every laugh out moment. There's something I love about.. Laughing out loud when I am quietly reading a book and something funny just jumps right out and tickles me.
So many emotional moments made this a beautiful read. If I had to pick one downside it's that Cecy added some not so subtle political stabs that could have been left out. I get enough of that on the news and I read for pleasure, escape and the romance. But like the truly talented author that she is, even the bad adds to the beauty of the whole story. I'll never forget how I felt when Landon really accepted how he truly felt. I'll also never forget how much I cried when people stepped up to support Luci in her time of need. I really only wish I could gave seen a little rather into the future with some added little people. But I'm sure more is to come in Becca and Hale's story. I just really and scared that while they have been in love for years that they'll have been with other people and that's somehow something my heart can't take. Make it equal Cecy or make it none.. Or just don't bring it up.. I just want them to prove they really were faithful to their love.

Thank you for another wonderful story. Can't wait for more.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...