Tuesday, January 16, 2018

The Bitterroot Inn by Devney Perry










This series has touched my heart and climbed right to the tip top of my favorites list. Devney Perry has a voice that resonates so deeply inside her vibrant characters. These people seem so real. Flawed human beings who just want to love and live. From the Coppersmith Farmhouse to this final installment at the Bitterroot Inn I found such simple beautiful and emotional romance. I can't pick favorites because each couple, each character, each child, each parent, each friend all settled deep into my soul as a special little piece of perfection.

Hunter swept Macy away and I fell right along with her. The absolute mystery and terrifying suspenseful angst had me so nervous I could not put this book down.
When the light bulb went off and all the pieces fell into place I had moments of sheer sadness, disappointment and in the end forgiveness and compassion. Not every choice that was made may have been handled in the right order but these people, Hunter, Macy and Coby had to go through everything just to find their happy. What a beautiful happy they found. I feel simply lucky, privileged and so glad I went along for the ride.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...