Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Stumbling into Love (Fluke my Life #2) by Aurora Rose Reynolds @auroraroser


Stumbling Into Love (Fluke My Life, #2)

Add Stumbling Into Love 
on GOODREADS




Yes! Now that's an authentic ARR hero! 💞 💕
Wesley had that possessive, jealous yet sexy ott alpha personality that this author perfects. Even when what he's saying seems like "omg no he didn't.!" you still want to swoon and sigh happily in alpha heaven. 





Then smack him. But no really I loved this installment. Mackenzie kinda took that hard to get to another level but Wesley balanced it out just right. I loved all the family characters. I hated with every cell Edward and Bonnie though. Call me judgemental I don't give a crap but they were evil and gross and I kinda wish several sexual diseases on them both. I really wanted Mackenzie to say adios forever. I mean gross, yuck, ok sorry rant over.
Such an amazing romantic epilogue too.

My safety peeps will love this one.! 💞 


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...