Sunday, July 29, 2018

Never Let Go (Lazarus Rising #1) by Cynthia Eden @CynthiaEden





Never Let Go by Cynthia Eden





I could kick myself for not starting this series sooner. I felt like I was in an action packed movie the whole time I was reading . This hero was exactly what I'm looking for and I believe Flynn was just as amazing. Sawyer and Elizabeth had the kind of love that surpassed time, circumstance and even death.
The way he showed his need, his love and his desire was so wonderful to read. There's nothing more satisfying than a hero who knows what he wants.

Protecting you—it’s the only thing I can do. It’s my mission. You are my mission.

I need more that an engaging and emotion filled romance. I need those friendship and familial ties and this had that and more. The suspense and mystery kept me reading but what completely captivated me was the soul deep love these two shared. 


"Because you are strong. And you are fierce, and you will always be the man I love.”



I can't wait to start Cecelia and Flynn's story as soon as I can.

View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...