Monday, September 24, 2018

Chased Into Love by Rochelle Paige @RochellePaige1






Yes I definitely needed this. #LowAngst heaven right here. Loved Mark, loved Arianna and adored that I got to see all the previous characters. Mark was what I call the unicorn hero. He checked every single box. 


He was a good guy in all the best ways. I loved his protective nature. 


What I found refreshing was Rochelle let Arianna be a woman who just let her man love her. She didn't throw tantrums. She didn't fight it only to give in anyway. She wasn't stupid. She saw a prize and she claimed it. 



Sometimes I just need that sweet tradition of hero really loving and taking care of a strong and good woman. This was a wonderful way to curl up and escape. This author is definitely my go to read for stories without all the drama and unnecessary additions that are only fillers. Even her side characters matter.

 I simply just love it.



Chased into Love (Bachelorette Party Book 4)
Amazon Link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...