Saturday, June 1, 2019

Alpha's Promise (Dark Protectors #10) by Rebecca Zanetti @RebeccaZanetti





#preorder 





I simply can't get enough of this series. This world that Rebecca Zanetti has  created is like a faraway land of everything that's awesome. Every character is strong, important and vibrant.
Every hero is loyal from the start. She doesn't bog down or fill the pages with annoying other people drama (you know clinging exes, other women drama, those things?), no, she gives passion, suspense , action and most of all an epic love story every time.




Ivar "Viking" is true to his name. Pure strength, utter loyalty and  completely alpha. Oh this guy really took me away. Promise was adorably scientific. She had a way that almost leaved towards autistic. Like getting lost in numbers like binging on Netflix for us. Brilliant heroines, strong and independent. That's the way for Rebecca and that's why I love her stories so dang much. 💞
I simply know that so far this is my #TopFav series in paranormal romance. I can't wait for more each time.
I need to know what's up with Haven and Quade.. Please gimme now! 💞 


X



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...