Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Dustwalker by Tiffany Roberts @TiffanyRobertsF





Wow I love post apocalypse stories. This felt like I was in this world with Laura and Ronan. So much suspense and excitement. There was some parts that had my heart beating out of my chest.
Then there were some heart wrenching scenes that had tears welling. But the best was how these two fell in love and wasn't afraid of it. 


Ronan wasn't shying away from his feelings (first he had to acknowledge that he had feelings when "Bots" weren't supposed to) he was pretty sweet and sexy. 🔥 💞💗


Then there was humor.. A robot with a funny side? 




“Smart ass.” 

“My ass is, at best, 
of average intelligence.”

Sign me up! 💞 



I adored that there wasn't any unnecessary issues like other women drama or anything like that. I loved that Ronan saw purpose in simply loving Laura. Humanity isn't just beating hearts. It's compassion, empathy and cherishing those you care about.



Ronan was more human than some who had all the necessary parts..
I can't wait to see how this series progresses.

*This was an audible escape version. Unabridged and the two narrators were amazing. The inflection and tone in the various characters were spot on. I definitely recommend that anyone who loves Sci-fi (not just romance) should give this a go.
*It's also available in Kindle Unlimited with Audio so you can switch back and forth.
🌺 🌻 🌼 🌷

#KindleUnlimited #ReadAndListenFree #SafeRead #PerfectHero #OneClickNOW


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...