Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Virgin River (Virgin River #1) by Robyn Carr




Oh wow.
I started this as my last challenge read of 2019 but with life's time restrictions I didn't get to finish it till today.

I'm glad I pushed through. I'm glad I stepped out of my comfort zone and have Jack a chance. After Charmaine left the picture he was all in. He even knew it before he acted. He knew it before Mel even noticed him as a man. 
Mel was strong even in her weakness. Trying to move on but not actually move on in an important way was just hard. Living life for everyone else well it can drain you. Jack saw something in Mel she didn't think was possible.

Future, hope, love and life.
He didn't give up. These two and this whole town stole my heart.

I loved it.

#AudibleEscape

🌺 🌻 🌼 🌷 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...