Monday, February 24, 2014

Meant for Me by L.P. Dover





I went into this book thinking I’d find another hot MMA fighter romance and really not expecting what I found. First of all I must say I was a little apprehensive when I found out that the Heroine was already in a relationship once the book took off. Well, my fears were relieved in a good way and I breathed easier.
 Claire and Mason really were a couple that just fit. They had sizzling chemistry and just got along so well. I really enjoyed their banter and how they never stopped making up for lost time in all ways. Mason stole my heart right away being the kind of guy who isn't afraid to say he's sorry and go after what he want's. His sweet  and sexy side just warmed up so many times. 


 This book should really was spot on being categorized as Romantic Suspense because the mystery kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time. I really had to know what was going to happen and every time I turned around there was another twist thrown in. I shed a few tears, laughed a lot and was mad more than once. But in the end I really enjoyed this sexy suspenseful read. The love story grew on me and I was totally breathless in anticipation by the end rooting for this sweet couple. 

This is my second L. P. Dover read and it’s definitely not my last. Can’t wait for Matt’s story because I just have to have more of him. Last but not least!!! Oh and ...I want Cooper! I never had a book where I felt sorry for the other guy since Thoughtless but wow Cooper just melted my heart. Thanks to the author for this awesome read! 




www.easy-hit-counter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...