Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Kaleidoscope (Colorado Mountain, #6) by Kristen Ashley










Kristen Ashley takes me on an amazing journey in every book that she writes. I fall in love with her characters and and find myself highlighting more quotes than any other author. I would love to spend a day in her imagination. 
 My favorite KA Alpha to date has been 
Chase Keaton from 
Breathe(Colorado Mountain #5) 
But then I hadn't really gotten to know his best friend Jacob Decker. This amazing man stole the breath from me and captured my entire focus to the tune of at times forgetting to breathe. Every page was filled with the most endearing, sexy and arrogant words that left me hungry for more. His dominant side was frequent and driving and he filled each passionate encounter with a tenderness that captivated me. 

Kristen didn't skimp on the heat and I had so many moments I needed to fan myself.


Jacob bent forward, pushing me down.
 I felt his hand between my shoulder blades so I was cheek to the pillow,
 both his hands went to my hips, hauling me back as he drove in and I took him, still coming, being devoured by a climax.

 There were so many parts to this story that proved that Kristen Ashley knows just what to give her fans.


 We had so many of her previous character show up and it as so amazing to see little bits of what was going on with them.  Emme was lovingly brought into the girl posse with all my favorite heroines from this series. 

Emme was a complex heroine. At times I get a little peeved with heroines that have the broken pasts because they tend to whine a bit too much or just play the damaged card and it drags. But not this girl. She actually was determined to bury her shattered past and act like it never happened. This is where Deck came in to tear down the cage she had her fears and pain in and let it out so she could heal. He saved her from herself and in the process saved himself. I can't say enough ..and I am sure most people get tired of hearing this but Kristen Ashley is by far still my favorite. 




 **Thank you Netgalley for the opportunity to review this beautiful read**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...