Friday, February 7, 2014

The Coincidence of Callie & Kayden by Jessica Sorensen

The Coincidence of Callie & Kayden (The Coincidence, #1)The Coincidence of Callie & Kayden by Jessica Sorensen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews

Nichole's Sizzling Reviews

Sizzling Pages @ Facebook

Twitter:@Sizzlingpages



I waited so long to read this book, I think deep in my heart knowing that it would gut me. So many personal reasons behind how much this book affected me. I just can't put into words how beautiful this love story is.

What an amazing journey between two broken souls who have such similarities to their inner scars. How they come together in a healing way and it really just took away my breath. I am definitely going to be finishing this series. I loved the amazing secondary characters and thought everyone of them was brought to life in a way like no other book I've ever read.
I am happy to finally had the time to move this up and in a lot of ways I'm very pleased that I held off so because if I'd have had to wait after that cliffhanger I'd have nearly fainted from frustration.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...