Sunday, March 2, 2014

Turn up the Heat (Pine Mountain #1) by Kimberly Kincaid





   
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

ARC Provided by Netgalley


**4** Sensual  Stars


Kimberly Kincaid has become one of my new favorite authors and she is just a wonderfully sweet and gracious lady.
I have only read novellas of her up until this book.
I'm always honest in my reviews and this will be no different. For the first half of this book I had some feelings of ..hurry the hell up and move along! 


But that isn't Kimberly's fault or shouldn't even reflect bad on the story. It's the fact that I've been in the Kimberly fast track with here sizzling sexy novellas for so long that I had to tell myself ...


Once I just settled back and really slid deeply into the sweet and sometimes angsty romance I just felt much better about it.
Shane and Bellamy came together in what they thought was opposites attracting. But these 2 were way more similar than they ever thought. Both coming to terms with having to accept that life wasn't going the way they wanted it to.
Kimberly Kincaid always has some sort of food and cooking aspect into her books and this one followed along right in that way. Bellamy's passion was cooking and the sweet and sexy times in the kitchen were enjoyable.

Shane's passion was cars and lets just say that his creative side in a snow storm made some heat of a pretty different nature.

All in all this was a sexy and sweet love story that I really enjoyed after I let myself get used to the new way of writing by Kimberly.

I'm still a huge fan and will definitely be lining up to read Jackson story. Just his description left me panting and wanting more. He was loyal, sweet and open that I can't wait to see him fall in love.

Thanks Kimberly for showing me that the true saying ...good things come to those that wait.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...