Friday, July 25, 2014

Unexpected by Amy Marie

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22090396-unexpected



“Embrace the Unexpected”.
Wow, just wow. I that's the words that have been going through my head since I reached chapter 2 in this sweet sexy read. Amy Marie took me for a romantic spin through some funny and sexy but so very sweet interludes between Walker and Erin. I really can't say enough that this book was just what I needed. A sexy , honest and loyal hero who stepped up to the plate and never once faltered..never once wavered. I adored Walker and let's just say that Erin is one lucky heroine. 
 
I have to always find the secondary character that steals a piece of my heart. The character that did that here is hands down Noelle, Erin's best friend. She was sassy, funny and just all around a riot. I adored her. You never knew what was going to come out of this chick's mouth. But you could always guarantee it would be something worth remembering for sure. 
 
Walker and Erin's love story was something that proves that you can have a sexy and fulfilling romance without all of the angst and misunderstandings that a lot of books tend to have lately. I laughed and even teared up a few times all because of sweet emotions..not tear my heart out angst. I'm a sucker for a man that loves his kids as deeply as his woman..and this was a perfect story about the most perfect kind of love.
 
 
I really enjoyed this book so much and will be following this author from here on out. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...