Friday, July 4, 2014

Yield to Me (Club Excelsior #1) by Sarah Castille


 ADD TO GOODREADS
Another 5 star Sizzler!!!


I was totally sucked in right away with this steamy and energetic read. A female fighter. But a submissive in the bedroom. Wow what a combination. I loved the passion of these fighters. How Jax and Marcy couldn't fight their chemistry and for every time they tried it just consumed them. Some really steamy scenes and this one burned up my kindle. 
 
Sarah writes MMA romance like no other and this one may have been a shorter story but didn't lack in depth and romance. When the fights started it felt like I was there and I found myself holding my breath quite a few times. I'm a Sarah Castille addict and my name is Nichole
 
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KLRBGIC/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00KLRBGIC&linkCode=as2&tag=sizzpageromar-20&linkId=P6ZGLKOXBEOERDCP



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...