Thursday, May 31, 2018

Innocent Target (Redemption Harbor #4) by Katie Reus

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/38477807-innocent-target






There's just something pure, something right and something refreshing about Katie Reus and her stories. What draws me to this 
author is simply the trustworthiness of her characters. I am one who reads for an escape to feel deeply. I don't want to be bogged down by unnecessary drama . Katie gives you suspense, passion, romance and above all loyalty. You believe in her heroes and you feel protective of her couples. I just love her. 

Innocent Target sucked me in from the first page. Axel seemed like a guy who walked a fine line between right and wrong and yet once you pulled back his layers you see him as the hero he truly is. Hadley recently became a full fledged member of a family and crew of people that would lay down their lives or take one in a heartbeat if someone or someone threatened her or one they loved.
This redemption harbor crew is the epitome of what family should be.

These men for sure protect and love their women like I search for in my romance. Axel fit right in and stole my heart like Hadley stole his.
This was a fantastic installment into a favorite series of mine. Loyal and protective heroes are my weakness. Katie always gives me that and a riveting plot.
 
 

Grab Your Copy Today:

Amazon kindle | Amazon print Barnes & Noble Nook | iBooks | Kobo






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...