Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Wife for Hire by Christine Bell


My rating: 5 of 5 stars




5 Sweet with Sizzle Stars

My good friend Cariad, told me to pick this sweet little gem up and yesterday I started it. I literally just read right through. Sometimes when all the dark romance, angst filled heroes and story lines with rough plots just weigh me down, I need something to just bring back that loving feeling.
This sweet story just fit the bill just right and I can tell you already that it started a trend of me wanting to read anything Christine Bell writes.

Engaging characters, witty banter and sweet sizzling scenes with emotion provoking writing left me with tears in my eyes and a smile on my face.


Thanks to my girl C and to Christine for introducing me to something that I needed to put the love back into my romantic reading fix.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...