Sunday, December 14, 2014

It's a Wonderful Fireman (The Bachelor Firemen of San Gabriel #6.5) by Jennifer Bernard - @Jen_Bernard

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23166361-it-s-a-wonderful-fireman

Ok so blown away right now. I haven't read a book that left such amazing joy in my heart like this in so long. Such feel good messages all the way throughout this heartwarming holiday read. I laughed, cried and swooned. Then just enough steam to have me warm all over.
 
 Dean Mulligan had a hard beginning to his life that left him a little bitter on the inside. His past broke my heart so bad. But Lizzie was someone that started knocking down his walls and that scared him just a tad. She had her own battles that she fought hard to get past. Trying to push her away didn't work out like he thought. Lizzie was so full of life and love she wasn't gonna give up on Mulligan and then one moment changed everything. One fire for a fireman can be the fire that can change his life. Some adorable antics from "ghosts of past and the present" made this one extraordinary emotional read. A sweet holiday story that would warm the hardest of hearts will be found in this amazing novella. I honestly was left with so much hope and happiness in my heart I want to beg everybody to give it a try. I know I'm about to read every book in this series and I want the first book in the next series like NOW after all the hero is named Caleb HART .. :)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MMG1ALI/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00MMG1ALI&linkCode=as2&tag=sizzpageromar-20&linkId=XVACVKZGLIQAQAES

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...