Sunday, December 7, 2014

Vipers Den: Part Two Pixie & Jake (Vipers Den #2) by J B Heller

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23501270-vipers-den

Well this series is really becoming a favorite of mine. 


Pixie totally made me smile in book one and I wanted her story from the moment I closed it. I knew that Jake was there to sweep her off her feet and make up for all the years lost. I wasn’t let down in any way. Jake was so perfect and I loved how they were together. The way these two broken hearted souls were torn apart really broke my heart. How they came together like the missing pieces of a puzzle put my heart right back together again. 

Some hot times and some sweet times definitely kept me flipping the pages and I read this in one sitting.

 I did feel that the Asa issue was taken a little too far but in the end J.B wrapped it up in the right way. This was a sexy and sweet and also emotional at times second chance love story that would please the hardest of romantic hearts. 4 solid stars for sure. Not to mention ..Jake totally earned the Perfect Alpha Award .



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...