Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Once Perfect (Shattered Past #1) by Cecy Robson - @cecyrobson






I wish I'd have read this weeks ago. Everything about this love story spoke to my heart. From Evelyns past to her fears and strength .. all made her one of the best heroines I've ever read. She could have let her fears completely trap her into a life of solitude but once Mateo started chipping at her walls.. that’s when Evie really came out and shined. 
Mateo was 100% wonderful. I adored this hero. I've always loved the Latino culture. Loyalty and traditional values.. the family and closeness. The way he protected his sisters and how he always kept his word. Such passionate and sensual love scenes just warmed my heart. 

Cecy really has a gift of pulling you in until you completely feel the characters emotions. Not just Mateo or Evie either. Sweet Sophie and loud and crazy Letie.. to funny as hell Brody. The other bouncers and even scandalous Sam and Elaine.. I was riveted and couldn't put it down. Total romance and I want more.

**Thank you Netgalley and Cecy **
 
 

99 cents Get it now!!!  (as of 12/23/2014)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...