Wednesday, May 6, 2015

The Friend Zone (Game On #2) by Kristen Callihan - @Kris10Callihan



https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23122175-the-friend-zone




To say that I was excited for this book to come out would be an understatement.

 I loved The Hook Up so much that it literally put me into a major book hangover for days. I thought about Drew Baylor every day and wanted more. I was so intrigued by Grey because this guy was like just the fun one, the one who you’d think would never take anything seriously. Then there were glimpses in Drew and Anna’s story that made me think there is something there that I want to know more about.


 So that brings me to The Friend Zone and it started with the sassiest and even sexiest friendly yet flirty banter via text message.



 I thought yes this is so cute and funny and I just can’t wait for them to meet. 
So the friendship started and immediately I fell in love with Grey and the main reason was that he never even thought to look or touch another girl once he started texting Ivy. Yep playboy was no longer playing. I adored their conversations and I was on the edge of my seat with the anticipation of when they’d confess their feelings. I was starting to get a little bit desperate and then YES 


..friendship that really was the sweetest courting I’ve ever seen turned into a passionate love story and I was hooked. Grey was perfect, I loved him even when he would stick his foot in his mouth he still had my heart. This guy didn't have a very good example of how to love a woman but when he did it, he did it right.



There was only one downside to my whole reading experience and that the book took a turn that dealt with a major trigger of mine on a personal note and that did detract from my love more than I would have wanted. But all in all I enjoyed how it ended and can’t wait for more from Kristen. But until then I’m still claiming to be the #1BattleBaylorFan and Grey ..you really amazed me. 


http://amzn.to/1KNjm1k

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...