Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Listen to Me (Fusion #1) by Kristen Proby @Handbagjunkie

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22607787-listen-to-me



Listen to Me was a great start to what’s guaranteed to be a sexy and romantic new series. What Kristen Proby does best is create bonds between not only the Hero and Heroine of her tales but she creates such friendship and family dynamics that you feel like you really know these people. I loved the tight knit group that these 5 ladies showed to be. They supported each other through every obstacle and every trial they had. The thing that shined was their strength and their ability to fight for each other.


Addie needed people to push her and fight for her because after years of guys treating her bad she had a big chip on her shoulder and an attitude of one shot and you’re out. So here comes the sexy , charismatic and absolutely romantically funny Jake. 




He left that bad boy rocker mentality far behind yet kept that since of danger that Addie couldn’t resist. 



 She fell hard and she fell fast..yet when Jake got scared things got dicey. I felt really bad because what’s great after a screw up? Grovel.. and grovel is something Jake was a master of. 




Wow the way that these two lit up the pages was beyond hot and Kristen did her magic at creating one sexy, dirty talking hero. But what really stole my heart was how sweet, caring and kind this amazing man was. If you haven’t heard the song that Jake wrote for Addie..you just have to. It’s so amazing.
 

She’s as important to me now as breathing, and there isn’t anything I wouldn’t do to make sure she’s safe. That she’s happy

Listen to a sample of If I Had Never Met You here!

If I Had Never Met You is now available on iTunes, Google Play, and Amazon for just $.99!



I see so many things for this series and I really can’t wait for Landon and Cammie. That’s going to be angsty but hopefully the angst is from them and not "other people" .

No matter what I see amazing things for this series and I'm really looking forward to more.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...