Thursday, August 18, 2016

Branding the Virgin by Alexa Riley @_alexariley @ardentprose


BTV_Ecover_LoRes.jpg
 
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/31430114-branding-the-virgin?ac=1&from_search=true



 
I love going into an Alexa Riley book that I'll have just what I want. This one really kept a smile on my face. It started when Ty took the keys and I knew I'd have an alpha who wasn't asking and would steal my heart.
 
 Mary Jane was just the right type of meek and sweet that Ty needed to balance his bossiness. This sexy sweet read was a perfect read for a rainy night.
 


 I didn't want it to end but that's usual for this author. I can already see some amazing things for these characters. As always I'm left happy yet my inner addict is screaming more more more.

#SafeRead #PerfectHero #oneclicknow #AlexaRiley #AutoRead #newrelease

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...