Friday, August 26, 2016

The Sapphire Heist (Jewel #2) by Lauren Blakely @LaurenBlakely3 @InkSlingerPR





The conclusion of this sexy series kept me guessing till the very end. The last book left me with my mouth hanging open and I just couldn't wait to see how this couple would work things out.  I adored Jake and Steph and their sizzling chemistry. They had obstacles that went beyond the mystery of their search for diamonds. Their mistrust due to past betrayal caused them some angst and for a time I was pretty irritated with both of them. They both were stubborn at times yet thankfully their growing feelings helped them work things out a long with sweet and funny grovel by this sexy hero. Lauren balanced the mystery and the angst with the perfect balance of humor and suspense. I rooted for these two to not only find their answers but to also realize their past didn't define their present or most importantly the future they could have together. This was a exciting and sexy series and I can't wait for more from Lauren.
 
#Safe #KindleUnlimited #AutoReadAuthor 
#SafeRead #SizzlingPages

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...