Friday, August 19, 2016

I Like Big Dragons and I Cannot Lie (The Dragon #1) by Lani Lynn Vale @LaniLynnVale

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/30220652-i-like-big-dragons-and-i-cannot-lie






This was a good start to Lani's debut Paranormal series. The characters were immediately captivating. I enjoyed the family ties and the explosive action. When a story keeps me on the edge of my seat with suspense and thrilling adventure, I'm definitely satisfied. I didn't find this very romantic until late in the book. Because Lani did a great job building up this magical yet modern world I still enjoyed it just for those reasons alone. My favorite parts where the small dragons. I also loved how the characters could share power. Blythe and Keifer grew on me as the story progressed. I felt by the end their feelings had started to really be portrayed in a emotional way. I really enjoy when a couple spend time together and you actually feel "why" they fall in love. I'm hoping the next installment has more of a couple centered love story. I still enjoyed the start of what looks to be a sexy, magical and adventurous series. 

#SafeRead #PNR #Action #Dragons
4 Solid stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...