Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Everything for Her (For Her #1) by Alexa Riley @_AlexaRiley






The day I was offered this amazing team's first full length novel , lets say excited didn't cover it. I was thrilled, honored and absolutely ready to be swept away. 
 
 
Alexa Riley has given me everything I want and more. Sizzling passion, a devoted and loyal hero and a safe love story that has me sighing with pleasure at the end. 
 
Oz from the moment he saw Mallory became the most amazing and loyal hero ever. His obsession was more than skin deep , it was elemental in it's intensity. From his heart beating to each breath he took ..it always came down to Her. 
 
His life was in one instant was not only changed but shaped into how and when and where he'd claim this girl. The loyalty by this author is my favorite romance concept. Her heroes don't even look at another woman and Oz took that to another level. His devotion and his absolute protectiveness set the bar so high. From the first page I was captivated and I sighed with romantic bliss at every heart pounding, passionate chapter. I adore this authors work more than words can say. Now I just want Ryan's story NOW. 
 




https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01K3QKWVW/ref=x_gr_w_bb?ie=UTF8&tag=x_gr_w_bb-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B01K3QKWVW&SubscriptionId=1MGPYB6YW3HWK55XCGG2

#Safe #Amazing #PerfectAlpha
 #PerfectHero #Swoon #Finally #OneClickNow


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...