Monday, December 26, 2016

Roots and Wings (City Limits #1) by M. Mabie @AuthorMMabie







I love small town romances and especially those that are "low on  drama". The "high on love" part was the most important to me in a romance. These two characters stole my heart and I was so invested I didn't want to put the book down and that really says a lot. I didn't like that Hannah was called Mutt. It was so very ugly. I hated it. But I understand that for the most part the town and her family didn't mean it in a derogatory way. It was just a nick name and unfortunately I think it gave Hannah a complex to be honest. She seemed to try to use that name as an excuse to keep herself distance. Vaughn had his own angsty past but it didn't at all stop him from wanting love again. I really enjoyed that this was slow burn because it really had the characters grow on me and I felt them actually falling in love. 
That's a sweet and emotional ingredient I simply can't wait for more and hope this author continues to give us 
"safe and sweet" 
stories.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...