Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Until Susan by C.P. Smith @CpSmith63 @auroraroser

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/36484704-until-susan





When I heard that Aurora Rose Reynolds had chose CP to write this story, well I simply squeeled a bit inside.
 
I simply can't thank this author enough for including me in her beta team. To be able to read as she wrote this story really was special. I won't say I'm not biased because I simply AM! This is a phenomenal story and I am so blessed to be a part of seeing how it came about .  There's so much goodness in the beginning of the boom. You'll not want to miss one moment of how James Mayson claimed his lady. The suspense, the laughter, the love will simply sweep you away.



Total favorite and absolutely
 #BoomWorthy

#OneClickNow


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...