Saturday, October 19, 2013

Manic (Rook & Ronin #2) by J.A. Huss

Manic (Rook and Ronin, #2)Manic by J.A. Huss
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews

Sizzling Pages @ Facebook

Twitter:@Sizzlingpages


Ok so this series is like a train wreck. Part of me wants to stop and say to hell with it. But then I can't put it down because I have to know what the hell is going to happen.
Rook is very irritating at times. People who know me know that it takes me a lot to find fault in my characters. I just am a big push over a lot of times. But Rook she goes back and forth a lot with her thoughts. I am also a black and white type romance reader. I don't like triangles and I really love it when the people know who they want and don't feel stuff for other people. Ronin has been steadfast throughout. He loves this girl with everything in him. Rook..she's come from such a bad history that maybe that is the reason but she is so freaking wishy-washey (*sp* may be off but it's my freaking word today) I want these 2 to get their shit together. Sometimes I don't think she deserves Ronin but then again I do get irritated at him when he runs to Claire but I know his POV always lets the reader know he's truly committed to Rook. The problem lies that Rook doesn't get his POV. So therefore she always gets hurt. So I am on to book 3 and very glad I can finally put this story to rest. I need a HEA and I hope I get one.

Ford (something about this buy bothers me badly

Spencer ( I think he is probably as hot as Charlie on SOA)

I want a Spencer HEA too

Ok ..on to PANIC

Rating 4 of 5 Sizzling Stars because it kept me enthralled and even when I wanted to scream I couldn't stop reading.

Sizzle Factor: 3.5/5
Sorry but this book could have been so much hotter. Ronin is absent for a lot of it and I missed him :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...